avoid road feature problem

has anyone else had a problem with avoiding certian roads the feature works 50% of the time for me, when i select a certain road to avoid it just includes that road and ignores my action.

Does anyone know why this happens or if its a software bug or not and how to fix this.

Last edited:
You have to hold your mouth just right when clicking on avoid?

:D :D :D

I don't use this feature often, but when I do, it seems to work. So I'm sorry I don't have a better answer.

I use it all the time.... not one problem. Try using the raodblock function see if that helps you?

the problem with avoiding a road is that it avoids the ENTIRE road. Sometimes, only a section of the road is bad or you just want to avoid a section of the road.

You have to make an Itinary, for example, with waypoints like A, B, C, D ...
where :
A= first point of the route to avoid
D= the point to re-enter the road you are going to travel .

You have to make an Itinary, for example, with waypoints like A, B, C, D ...
where :
A= first point of the route to avoid
D= the point to re-enter the road you are going to travel .
Yeah I did that. But the thing about this route is that you can turn off at any street onto the main road (avoided b/c of traffic) so if anyone turns off earlier, then I'm gonna have a problem because it'll direct the driver back to the way point which makes no sense cause you'll have to turn left, then u-turn immediately and turn left back onto the main road which is redundant lol.

just using markers would be great to avoid a section of the road.

Ask a Question