Advanced Lane Guidance 910 GO

Hi I just updated my tom tom 910 Go with the latest maps but don't seem to have advanced lane guidance? has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks

Kennny

Same problem

Hi,

I have also just purchased a tomtom 630 , have used it a few times but no advanced lane guidance:

lane guidance maps ??

Can anyone tell me where i can find a list of UK or Europe maps which have lane guidance ? I need to know the version and build numbers of the maps that include lane guidance , cheers

Go to Tomtom's site and look at the selection under maps and read the descriptions for each one offered for your unit.

The 910 cannot use the ALG feature, as for others requesting information about which maps to use I suggest you you purchase the applicable map for your device like the rest of us - Mike

Tomtom makes parallel maps for many geographies, with and without lane guidance.

For lane-guidance-capable devices like the 630, you'll automatically get a lane guidance map when you purchase a map upgrade (assuming lane guidance is available in the geography).

For non-lane-guidance-capable devices like the 910, you'll automatically get a non-lane-guidance map when you purchase a map upgrade.

Ask a Question