$100.00 refund on 920T at Best Buy

TomTom Model(s)
Go 920T
If you bought your 920T from Best Buy in the last 30 days go back and ask for a price match. They will give you a $100.00 refund that brings your cost down to $599.00 plus tax. I did it yesterday with no questions asked.
John

Thanks for the heads up. I checked with Circuit City where I bought my 920t. They're offering the same deal so I saved $100. Thanks again.

I was at BB over the weekend and not only do they still have the price at $699 but when you ask them about the rebate they say there is none.

Then this is the BB that yelled at me for talking with a customer about GPSs. They tried to tell me that if I kept doing that they would toss me out of the store. Heck, even Fry's would never try that. I guess they never heard of free speech.

I was going to buy my 920T at Best Buy on Saturday but their website said they were out of stock both online and at the store. So instead I went to Circuit City where I picked one up for $600 and was in and out the door in less than 10 minutes, which made me very happy :)

But today the Best Buy website says they're back in stock...

Then this is the BB that yelled at me for talking with a customer about GPSs. They tried to tell me that if I kept doing that they would toss me out of the store. Heck, even Fry's would never try that. I guess they never heard of free speech.

Was this at the new BB in Tustin next to Whole Foods?

Thank you

I was able to go in and get 100 + tax back on my recent 920 purchase.

Gotta love forums!

Don

I just ordered my 920 for 399 from costco.com. Haven't received it yet. Just courious Do you guys like your 920's. I keep getting mixed reviews.

I'm quite happy with my 920T. I used a Garmin StreetPilot 2620 for 3 years and a Nuvi 650 for about 6 months. TomTom has a lot of nice customization features which the Nuvi's don't have. But the main thing I miss is the lack of Garmin's topo maps on the TomTom.

I've actually been playing around with the 920t for the last week and I like it very much. It gets a satellite fix faster than any other gps I've used. The maps have been extremely accurate the FM transmitter is fun to play with. I'm planning on going on a road trip this weekend to try out the traffic. So in my limited experiences, its been a great device.

Ask a Question