ZAGG Screen Protectors

TomTom Model(s)
One 125
I just installed a ZAGG screen protector on my 125 and I gotta say, I like it.

It gives a nice, "tactful" feel, kinda rubbery... I really thinks it makes it easier when touching the screen while driving as your finger doesn't seem to slip as much.

It's made of that rubbery-kinda material where, if you sink your finger nail into it, it leaves a mark, but over a few minutes it goes away. It's quite clear though it seems to reflect a little more light from other cars at night than I remember, but I never really paid attention so I could be wrong. It doesn't really bother me (I use mine at night a lot). It also leaves a little more of an "orange-peel" texture than the unprotected screen, but it also isn't really a big deal.

Anyway, I liked it enough that I bought a full-body cover (looks like 5 or 6 pieces) kit for my 7yo's Ninentendo DS he'll be getting for Christmas :D

The GPS cover was around $10 with the discount code (20% I believe). When you place an order, they send you a new discount code, so if anyone wants to purchase one, lemme know ;) I'll be happy to share, but they are one-time use codes. You can also do a search for ZAGG discount codes ); that's where I got mine.

And, no, I am not affiliated with ZAGG in any way, just think they have a really good product and thought I'd pass that on :thumbsup:

Lemme know if you have any questions.

Oh, watch the video- that's what sold me!!

ZAGG

Last edited:
I have a zagg full body shield on my Iphone 3G. I also love it.
I haven't thought about my TomTom though.

Btw, the forum does the advertisement links from certain words.

Ask a Question