**YOUR** own custom voice!

In the very very VERY short time I've had this TomTom ONE, I am having loads of fun with it. Even when not driving around. I did some searching today and started playing with making my own custom voice. As I was playing more and more with it I figured it would be nice to share in case anyone else out there was thinking of this....

Here's his website:
The Ultimate Guide to Creating Custom Tomtom Voice Files

Done, and works great!

in the time it took me to post about the website till this post. I have create my own voice set and installed it on my TTOne.

Now to go try it out before the drunks get out there...New Year's Eve and all.

Hey battom,

Do you find that you use your own voice more than the others now? I'm trying to decide if I want to take the time to do this. I would have to borrow a friend's PC. Thanks!

I'm told I mumble... and after recording I hate my voice... it sounds different in my head then it does recorded anywhere. but isn't that always the case?

It went very quick. No need to borrow a PC, just borrow a mic or go buy a cheapo. Just follow the directions ont he website listed above and you can't go wrong.

I use my voice, but I'm waiting for my wife to have time to sit with me and record her instead. Besides.... I think Mandy has taken a liking to me.... hahaha

Hmmm, I'll have to go back and check, but I believe those programs are all windows-based, thus the need to borrow a PC. I have a Mac. :)

whoops... that's right. you're the Macky... sorry! They are windows based programs but you can do a little research to get Mac software....isn't that the newest MAC commercial? MAC does better with entertainment and design software than Mr. PC who is always getting sick from viri!!

Ask a Question