Yet again..... New map..... Still no update

well it will be near 15 months since 24 has been re-routed. what really stinks is the simple fact that the road is not even completed there is 2 more sections getting the same redesign. so I guess when they get those sections done it will be another 15-24 month (or longer) wait for tomtom to get the updates done. Why doesn't tomtom hook up with states and get early access to new roads that are not open butt completed? so they can get mapped before the road is officially open surely tomtom has enough people around to do that. sorry I am ranting

Tom

Have you used this web site yet?

Map Insight

I've used it a few times and half the time they report back thanks for the info we are now updating our records for future map updates or a couple times they have reported back to me via email ( and a woman's name) that the corrections I submitted are already on the books ..

Give it try..

Have you used this web site yet?

Map Insight

I've used it a few times and half the time they report back thanks for the info we are now updating our records for future map updates or a couple times they have reported back to me via email ( and a woman's name) that the corrections I submitted are already on the books ..

Give it try..

Thanks I reported it on the site thanks for the link. It was listed wrong on the site also. Well will see what happens. Thanks again. But seems silly I have to go threw all of this to get someone notice the map change

When I answered your post the changes were not reflected yet on the TeleAtlas website. It appears 13 months is the magic number for them to make major changes to highways.

Abysmal performance on their part. Probably another year before they get the exits correct. Unacceptable.

Navteq has had these changes since January of this year.

The route below seems to match Google. The westbound route doesn't divert across the demolished northern highway, like it did in map 855. Though I haven't been to the area for about 6 months, the map does appear to reflect the changes in the RI DOT website.

The 865 map will be available some time in February, probably from mid month..........

ok so the new section is finally been added but now they have a new section done (I believe. Havent traveled down that section in a few months) So it updated but more then likely out of date again. Sigh, I guess thats the way things are just going to be.

Ask a Question