xxl550-tm; how to delete destination

I have a new xxl550-tm and I am learning how to use it. I have entered several favorites and a POI as destinations. Now I would like to delete one or more of them. So far I have not figured it out. How do you accomplish a deletion?

David

I have a new xxl550-tm and I am learning how to use it. I have entered several favorites and a POI as destinations. Now I would like to delete one or more of them. So far I have not figured it out. How do you accomplish a deletion?

David
Not sure if you're trying to delete them from the "Recent Destinations" or from your Favorites, but I'm guessing you want them out of "Recent Destinations". You can't get rid of those individually, only en masse. You can clear the whole list of "Recent Destinations" by using

Navigate to...
Recent destination
Delete

This won't delete them out of your Favorite list or POI, just clears the list of recent destinations.

Thank for the reply but no, I am trying to delete them from my "manage favorites" list or my POI list.

Found it. Thanks. Now, how do you delete a POI that was entered as a POI destination? Deleting recent destinations does not remove it as a seperate POI destination.

Found it. Thanks. Now, how do you delete a POI that was entered as a POI destination? Deleting recent destinations does not remove it as a seperate POI destination.
If you did so by creating your own POI category, it should be a matter of using "Manage POI", selecting the category where you put the POI, and deleting the entry from there.

Are you talking about a new icon that appears in the Navigate to acreen which represents the poi you last used?

If so, that's the way the application works. The next time you navigate to a different poi, then THAT icon will replace the current poi icon you see on screen, and so on.....

Ah, I hadn't even considered that the OP was talking about that. That's option #3 now, isn't it?

Perhaps we'd better get a clarification from the OP about exactly what screen he's talking about before I wander out even further into the weeds.

dhn got it right. Sorry if I was unclear. Thanks for the clarification. I will relax about it.

Ask a Question