XXL550-Address not found

TomTom Model(s)
130s, XXL 550 TM
Can anyone tell me why my new XXL550TM will not find 1176 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, Ca while my 4 year old 130s has no problem finding it? To make matters worse, I can manually navigate to the exact address using "Point On Map".

Weird :(

Beats me. Both of my units with 860 maps can find it. Puts me at the intersection (give or take) of W Katella and S Casa Vista. I'm wondering if the problem is where you were starting from. Did it say it was unable to find the end point on W Katella, or did it say "No Route Found"?

FWIW, I noted there was a Katella, an E Katella, and a W Katella listed for possible streets. Just using "Katella" defaulted to W Katella. That's unusual in itself, but not relevant to your question.

What happens if you go to Browse Map and try to find it that way? Same thing?

Sorry, should have been clearer (I knew what I was talking about! :D )
When I tried to find the street it just couldn't find it. But I could find it using Browse Map, or Navigate to... Point On Map

Actually, maybe I'm blind or was having a "senior moment" :confused:

I've just tried it again and it found the street no problem. So, finger problems on my part or is it something to do with the fact that I found it manually?
It must be Friday :rolleyes:

Ask a Question