XXL540TM....Navigate to phone number???

TomTom Model(s)
XXL540tm
Newbie,here, first time with a non-factory nav unit, and am used to punching in phone numbers when wanting to nav to a business. Probably 80% of the time, this is how I've always done it, no putting in states, cities, streets, or numbers. Does this TomTom do this? If so, I can't figure out how. Been using a nav for 4 years, but it is nothing like this TomTom. So far the TT seems more intuitive, but I'll sure miss it if I can't navigate to phone numbers. I've never done it any other way for motels/hotels and most businesses.

Closest to that function in a tomtom would be to save a favourite and name it with a phone number. Not really the same thing...

Thanks much, I can stop my searching. At least I'll now be able to bring the nav in the house, and do the programming in comfort. I hated trying to punch in information in the car, especially at night.

The more I play with this TT, the more I like it. I especially like the fact that I saved about $2000 by not getting another factory unit.

Think of all the $$ you'll save not having to buy DVD updates too.

I know ! The very same day my XXL540tm was delivered at $191, free shipping, no taxes, I got a solicitation letter from Lincoln, offering me a new DVD for my nav unit for ONLY $199.

Ask a Question