XL340S - new map - out of memory

I (and a relative) get an out of memory error when installing the latest map. Is deleting the previous map the preferable way to do it? Also, how can settings/favorites be saved if that is done?

You have the latest app for the 540S.

So far, I've only seen posts that 9.022 was released for the European 550/750/950 models, and the 140/340 non-LIVE models.

When Tomtom releases a major application update (eg: moving from 8.x to 9.x), they historically had staggered the release model-by-model.

Also, when moving from 6.x to 7.x, all the models got the update. When moving from 7.x to 8.x, only some newer models got the update. We'll have to wait and see what Tomtom ends up doing for the 9.x updates.

You have the latest app for the 540S.

So far, I've only seen posts that 9.022 was released for the European 550/750/950 models, and the 140/340 non-LIVE models.

When Tomtom releases a major application update (eg: moving from 8.x to 9.x), they historically had staggered the release model-by-model.

Also, when moving from 6.x to 7.x, all the models got the update. When moving from 7.x to 8.x, only some newer models got the update. We'll have to wait and see what Tomtom ends up doing for the 9.x updates.

thanks so much mvl
for your reply
have a nice day

Ask a Question