XL2, Help wanted!

TomTom Model(s)
xl2
I need desperately menu option to find and to navigate by longitude-latitude coordinates. Is there anybody, who can help me? How to use longitude-latitude coordinates with this unit? Or is it totally impossible?

TomTom XL2 IQ ROUTES (335 SE model)

Say - how the heck did you get a 335SE in Estonia, anyway?!? I was going to suggest which models you should avoid, but now I'm not sure whether to tell you about North American or European models!

In Europe, I would have expected them to call these units "IQ XL Routes 2" models. I had thought the "335SE" designation was unique to North American distribution. Guess not.

There have been many questions about why some models do not include the ability to navigate to coordinates. If I were in the market for another TomTom, I wouldn't look at one that didn't include this feature. TomTom has heard us on this issue, but whether they will change ... ???

Ask a Question