XL 335M - Sequential Destinations Available?

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1605M RV / XL335M
Hi,

I go to yard sales a lot. Is it possible to set up a sequential itinerary of one address followed by the next address?

Thank you

Ahhh, very clever site indeed!

I should have researched my GPS buying options before purchasing. I'm just becoming aware of the need for itinerary and MP3...

Thank you again for your help!

TomTom models don't have that functionality built in but you might try this site:

TSP Solver for Google Maps
I'm not sure if he's looking for a TSP solution, or just the ability to build his own sequential itinerary.

To the OP - whether your unit includes the ability to create and run an itinerary of your choosing, we need to be CERTAIN about which 335 model you have.

The XL335SE, XL335LE, and XL335LM do NOT have the ability to create an itinerary because these use the dreaded "EasyMenu" system. However, it is possible to recover that function on one of the above models. See this thread:

https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom...ow-get-more-menu-options-models-easymenu.html

The XL335S, XL335T, XL335M, and XL335TM all have the ability to create and run itineraries. If you really do have the XL335M, your unit will allow you to create an itinerary of up to 48 points, but you must determine the sequence in which you want them visited. If you're not sure how, let us know and we can walk you through that.

Is there somewhere I can peek that will let me know the true model number? The box says XL 335 and it came with lifetime maps.

Ask a Question