Wrong type of POI

TomTom Model(s)
XL 350TM
Ok, I pulled into a CVS Pharmancy and saw a Tim Horton's across the street, so I decided to type it in and see what it would come up. I couldn't believe but it was listed as NIGHT LIFE!

How can I change it?? I know there is a Tim Horton's icon that I could download but I would like to at least replace this with a generic icon (fork/knife) for restaurant if necessary.

Also, what if an establishment is no longer there - say something has been replaced completely??

So if it's in there as a restaurant and goes to a gas station, there is no way I can delete the icon even if it's the gerenic one that came with the TT?

As 'dhn' has indicated; you can only delete or change a poi contained within a custom poi file. In other words you cannot change or delete a poi contained within the stock poi file that came with your gps.

You can add it your 'favorites' as the correct establishment however. That might work for you.

Custom POI can be edited and deleted in the "Manage POI" menus.

Built-in map POI can be edited and deleted via mapshare.

Ask a Question