Would you believe it.....

Just been browsing the TomTom Community pages as I'm thinking of heading back into the world of GO and I find a link to this site....
First thing I try is my log in (amazed I remembered my password) to find I joined this in 2008?? Has it really been that long....

I then find what looks to be the some of the old team from another forum which I was on are now moderators on here along with a few names from around the world.
I shall enjoy having a read through to assist in my decision to buy a GO5000.

See you in the threads

Last edited:
Welcome back.

If your Nav2 device (2008 ?) is still serviceable stick with it a bit longer until the Nav4 devices get at least a few more of the features you were used to.

Sadly my 720 gave up the ghost a few years back. Been running with TT n my iPhone lately, but a little concerned over the data costs when we go to France.
Last year we got stuck in so many traffic jams I'd really like to have Traffic active. Also a bigger screen to be able to look at alternative routing.

That said, I've read loads on the issues of this latest breed, and how they seem to have stripped an awful lot out.
Although I believe an update has addressed a fair few of the missing items.
Two things are standing out for me right now - the consistent Traffic disconnection, and the inability to avoid part of your route when its blocked.

Thanks for the welcome

Ask a Question