Work destination/button gone after update on go2505TM

I did the map and system update yesterday and now the work destination is gone and so is the "Work" button in the "Navigate to" menu. How do I get this back? The work location is still in favorites but with an unknown address. When I deleted this and try to put it as a new favorite it gives the same problem.

I now found out that I can add to "frequent destinations" but you still have to go to favorites to see the "Work" icon. It is not in the "Navigate to" root menu anymore and you have to set it up again. If this is the new way I can life with that, but a "what is changed" note or warning would be nice next time with future updates. If there is a way to get it in the "Navigate to" root menu, please let me know.

You should be able to set it up so it presents you with the "Navigate to Frequent Destinations" screen as soon as you switch on.

You can enable this feature in Settings > Start-up settings.
- Choose "Ask for destination"

- Answer YES

- Answer YES

- Select a few favourite destinations

- Enter name/address for these destinations

When you switch your device on, it will ask you to select from those fixed Frequent Destination locations or you can choose them from the normal Navigate to Favourite list.

It might be a bug in the latest application, as I doubt that's intended functionality.

What happens if you call the destination "MyWork" or "Work2"? Does is still give you problems?

Ask a Question