woot.com: Omnitech 4.3", $60 +$5 shipping (2/20 only)

TomTom Model(s)
ONE 125
Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM) is a strange little place. They invented (more or less) the "one item a day" concept, which is now copied all over the place. Their product descriptions are written from a snarky, humorous point of view. One cool thing is that all items are $5 shipping, whether it's a SD card or a projection TV.

Today's item is an "Omnitech 16878-US 4.3" Portable GPS with Text to Speech". I don't know anything about it, except that it's running on a somewhat hackable WinCE operating system -- I know this because the product description is written from the point of view of a mad scientist hacker. You've got to read it.

One more helpful hint. If you're in Texas, you'll have to pay sales tax. But you can get $5 back by using coupon code: TAXSUCKS. That's not a secret or anything, it's in the FAQ.

More info about Woot at the Wikipedia article. I have no connection with them, except for the thirty-odd items I've bought from them. They're just cool.

Ask a Question