Windows Mobile 6 Pro and Tomtom

I updated my Palm Treo 700 wx to Windows Mobile 6. Now my traffic service on my Tomtom One XPS has stopped working. It seems to connect to my phone (the Bluetooth icon changes when the Tomtom connects, but it always fails). It was working before. I reconfigured it with the previous settings that worked.

Any ideas out there? It took me a month to get it to work originally. Looks like another 30 day thing.

Last edited:
Correction!!

After submitting that last thread, I actually got my 700 WX with Windows Mobile 6 to work. I had to enter the same info about ten times before it finally started to work. Go figure.

I LOVE MY TOMTOM!!!

After submitting that last thread, I actually got my 700 WX with Windows Mobile 6 to work. I had to enter the same info about ten times before it finally started to work. Go figure.

I LOVE MY TOMTOM!!!

LOL. I love it how someone can switch from hate to love in such a short matter of time :p

Palm Treo Pro with Windows Mobile 6.1

I updated my Palm Treo 700 wx to Windows Mobile 6. Now my traffic service on my Tomtom One XPS has stopped working. It seems to connect to my phone (the Bluetooth icon changes when the Tomtom connects, but it always fails). It was working before. I reconfigured it with the previous settings that worked.

Any ideas out there? It took me a month to get it to work originally. Looks like another 30 day thing.

Well, I had a Treo 680 and also have the "Palm GPS Navigator" (version 6). I now have updated my Treo to a Palm Treo Pro which runs Windows Mobile Professional (a/k/a Windows Mobile 6.1). Can I get my old GPS Navigator to run with my new phone?

After much blood, search, and tears I just couldn't make anything work for my WM6.1-based MWg Zinc II.

TomTom's official statements are "The compatible phones are on our compatibility list" and "We cannot say which platforms we will be supporting in the future, although we are working on new models all the time,"

Fair enough. But I have a cold feeling about wide-ranging WM6 support, even though they have a WM phone in their offerings (T-Mobile Wing).

Ask a Question