Will using a LT Traffic Receiver make my 630 a 630T

I may be mistaken, but I think that this model adapter requires Nav9 firmware, and the 630 is stuck at version 8.351.

Confirmation, guys? It's the 4UUC.001.01

I'm not aware of any public app release greater than 8.351 for x30 models. You are correct, canderson.

Deftly stated, dhn. Hope springs eternal.

To be honest, that model might work on hte 630 IF it is the North american, not European version. Something tells me it is NOT the NA model (reference to compatibility with a 510, a model never in NA is a tip).

But, if you're willing to chance the price, you can go for it.

Back in the day, that model came with a 1-yr subscription. But TT in North America is not offering renewal subscriptions for the NA model any more.

The model ending in 083 is the North American version that should work with the GO630.

(And I had a GO510 - it was sold in the USA)

Thank you both.

I'm waiting to receive a refurbished LCD Screen + Digitizerd and if it corrects the screen from going to Police Stations, I'll order the Traffic cord and report back to you.

As I wrote on the other thread, I couldn't get the 630 fixed so I won't be purchasing the traffic cord.

Ask a Question