Wifi

This would be awesome, Pedro! I know TomTom sells this under JiWire for about $15 or so. But free is better. :)

Let me know if I can help!

Hmmm on the main page it seperates each listing per state. We could seperate the states and compile the information using excel. When I make POIs manually, I use excel. One column would have the address complete. The next column would ave the information about the POI location. For example Mc Donalds: one entery on excel would have the complete address: 1526 W Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA. The next cell next to that would have the details about it: McDonalds; 1526 W Edinger Ave, Santa Ana: (714)5465612. I seperate it like this because I convert the address into cordinates by copying the column with the addresses only into the cordinate converter.
What I would need would be these two information. I can send an example via email also.

Ask a Question