Why I can not "send" Google Maps destination to my TomTom Go 920?

I have a Tomtom Go 920 and my Tomtom HOME 2 SW is version 2.1.2.121. According to latest Tomtom website I can "send" my Google Maps destination directly to my TT920. But when I hit the "Send" button from Google Map, all I see is "email" option. I do not see either "car" or "GPS" options at all.

Can anyone tell me why? How can I add "car" or "GPS" buttons as my "send" options from Google Maps?

Detail steps can be viewed from following link also.

http://gps.about.com/od/testcategory1/ht/Google_Send.htm

You can only send it to a business. Who knows why. Try putting in like Home depot and then try to send it to the GPS and it should give that option. However, when you try to put in an address you can not send it to your unit. Maybe they are in the works on fixing that.

As geocacher mentioned the option to send to GPS only presents itself when you are finding a business. Searching by address doesn't work and we'll have to wait on Google to see if they can change that.

As far as the car option, I haven't seen that yet either.

I could not get it to work even for businesses. I checked for TTHome updates last night and Home2.2 was available and now I can send them from Google easily.
Check your Home version.

Cool Google-TomTom Featues

I think base on the YouTube video clip, and a few of my try runs, I think the Google map features is currently base Business-POI that is when you get send to tabs for Cars and GPS.
Try it for any restaurant or business that you know locally and you will see that it works well.

Ask a Question