Why can't i update a map correction

Why i try and update my map correction as i am trying to delete a roundabout as there is traffic lights here now and this has been like this for a few years now it says on my TT go 920
This error will be reported to TT but this roundabout cannot be corrected for for your map version.
it says version 8.351
Map of uk and republic of ireland v830.2305
Ps
also the toll for the Forth road bridge is away but it keeps saying toll here and i have tried to correct this but it keeps saying the same thing when i navigate to somewhereover the bridge.
Thanks for any info

Your change will be reported to TomTom who should get around to adding the revised road layout at some future point, it will not appear on your current map loaded to your device.

The Forth Road bridge has been mentioned directly to TomTom on a number of occasions but they still have yet to change the map, even the very latest map is wrong, ever heard that saying "You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink" - Mike

Ask a Question