Who has used pro clip

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by motionxxusxx, Dec 18, 2007.

1. motionxxusxx

motionxxusxx

I'm looking for a way to attach my tomtom 720 other than the supplied window suction cup mount. Who has tried pro clip? Looking for some recommendations. I was also thinking about a vent holder.

Thanks

motionxxusxx, Dec 18, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. motionxxusxx

Gadget_Guy

TomTom Model(s):
    Go 720
    I have a 720 and got the ProClip.

Yes it is very expensive but in the long run it was the absolute best route to take.

I have a Subaru so I got the proclip and the custom subaru mount.

I love it so much I ended up getting the proclip for my cell phone.

I will try and take some pics and post in the next day or two.

D.

Gadget_Guy, Dec 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

3. motionxxusxx

davidalan99

TomTom Model(s):
    740 Live (not Used), Iphone 4 with TomTom & Navigon and TomTom Car Kit (not used)
    I have used pro clip's in several cars, it is the way to go. currently I am using the Pro clip in a ford fusion, I have used them in the past on a dodge magnum, ford 500, and a toyota. My current mount is on the center of the dash, with the extetion plate, holding both a cell (treo700wx) and the TT 920.

some old shots of a 910 using the disc that came with the unit / a extension plate / TT's charger mount / doge magnum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
    davidalan99, Dec 19, 2007
  4. motionxxusxx

gbower

I've also bought the proclip for my SRX and think it is great. It's very solid and easy to clip my 720 on. Although it's expensive I feel it was a very good investment as my gps will never accidently fall off. Go for it.

gbower, Dec 19, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question