Who has used pro clip

I'm looking for a way to attach my tomtom 720 other than the supplied window suction cup mount. Who has tried pro clip? Looking for some recommendations. I was also thinking about a vent holder.

Thanks

I have a 720 and got the ProClip.

Yes it is very expensive but in the long run it was the absolute best route to take.

I have a Subaru so I got the proclip and the custom subaru mount.

I love it so much I ended up getting the proclip for my cell phone.

I will try and take some pics and post in the next day or two.

D.

I have used pro clip's in several cars, it is the way to go. currently I am using the Pro clip in a ford fusion, I have used them in the past on a dodge magnum, ford 500, and a toyota. My current mount is on the center of the dash, with the extetion plate, holding both a cell (treo700wx) and the TT 920.

some old shots of a 910 using the disc that came with the unit / a extension plate / TT's charger mount / doge magnum

11-20-06_1533.jpg

11-07-06_1417.jpg

Last edited:
I've also bought the proclip for my SRX and think it is great. It's very solid and easy to clip my 720 on. Although it's expensive I feel it was a very good investment as my gps will never accidently fall off. Go for it.

Ask a Question