Which SD memory card?

A 930 running up to date Navcore software will support cards up to and including 32GB in capacity these are the SDHC type, I use Class 6 8GB and 16GB cards made by Peak in my 720 and 930, these cards are easy to obtain in the UK from CPC who have a retail counter in Preston or mail order - Mike

I've just ordered a 930T, but haven't yet grasped what the 'Navcore' is. Is it the the latest map update which I should be able to do within the 30 days of getting it.
I am reasonably computer literate but my knowledge of sat navs is limited, my first one was a Garmin GPS V & after that I made do with a Dell Axim PDA running version 5 of Tomtom.

Navcore is the term we use for the software version the device is loaded with, this is different to the map version, Navcore releases have always been free whereas maps are charged for with the exception of your first map update using LMG - Mike

Ask a Question