Which map to download

I have a free map update, and when I put in the promo code it gives me two North America choices. One is North America 2GB, and the other is just North America. Which is the one that I should download?

This is for the 8.15 Maps, on my 720

Thanks,
Ryan

I have a free map update, and when I put in the promo code it gives me two North America choices. One is North America 2GB, and the other is just North America. Which is the one that I should download?

Thanks,
Ryan

North America 2G is a 'watered down" version of the North America map to INSURE it fits on 2G.

Personally, I would download the North America (non 2G) version and if you have issues with size, I would delete some unnecessary language files or some of the TTS files to make it fit.

Thanks,
Ryan

I only have 1 choice, and that is the North America 2Gb!

Ask a Question