where to get the TT1 v4 in the U.S. ?

Does anyone know where I can order the TT1 v4 online in the U.S.?
Or any local stores in Massachusetts that sell the v4?

Yesterday I've mailed a few online stores about the v4, no answers yet!

I'm curious, have you tired Best Buy? I know here in Canada the are selling the newer version of the ONE.

I got mine from Staples about a week and a half ago. BTW you can go on ebay and search for staple coupons and can find a 50 off one that will save ya some money.

I'll go check out bestbuy and staples this weekend.

I got mine from Staples about a week and a half ago. BTW you can go on ebay and search for staple coupons and can find a 50 off one that will save ya some money.

Did you get it in a store or online?

Thanks for coupon tip, didn't find a $50 coupon off $200-299 though, just a $50 of $500 one.

If you can spare the time, I would go to the actual store. You can tell right away by looking at the specs on the back of the box and see if there is 1GB internal memory. If you see it, then its the newer ONE.

If you don't see the SiRFIII logo then thats also another cue that its the newer ONE.

If you can spare the time, I would go to the actual store. You can tell right away by looking at the specs on the back of the box and see if there is 1GB internal memory. If you see it, then its the newer ONE.

If you don't see the SiRFIII logo then thats also another cue that its the newer ONE.

Yup. The problem is that none of the online stores seem to have updated their tomtom one product description. So how is one to tell which version will be received. I would assume that most stores should be running out of the v3 by now.

Yup. The problem is that none of the online stores seem to have updated their tomtom one product description. So how is one to tell which version will be received. I would assume that most stores should be running out of the v3 by now.

Exactly, why take that chance if you really want the new ONE.

I got mine at a Best Buy store. They had a big display with all of the new version 4's in it. The display had a special offer on it showing you how to get Mr T's voice. Good luck.

Jimmy

i got mine from amazon.com

as a prime member, i got free two day shipping... but it showed up the next day. it was 299 (no tax or shipping).

if you want it like that, i can order for you.

I bought a Tomtom ONE last weekend at a bestbuy - from the big display with Mr. T's free voice. However, this is the V3.

Do not assume that it's the V4 just because it's in the Bestbuy stack.

also, one other quick note...

im not sure if only the v4 has the internal 1gb memory, but if thats true, then look at the box and check for a serial number starting with the letter Z.

when i called tomtom to ask why my unit didnt come with an SD card, they told me to check the serial #, and if it started with Z, then it was internal.

the serial # is on the side of the box... i think there is a barcode along with it. it appears on a sticker placed on the box, not printed directly on the box.

Ask a Question