Where to find the free off road nav program

I want to use my TOMTOM one 3rd addition for geocaching everyone keeps talking about the free off road nav program but i cant find it some one help?

And read the instructions carefully to let the program work with NaveCore v7 firmware. Otherwise, the screen will be garbaged.

And read the instructions carefully to let the program work with NaveCore v7 firmware. Otherwise, the screen will be garbaged.
Got the config file mod taken care of, so the primary screens work OK, but ...

Given the current screen situation, the smart approach to setting a target is to establish it as a "Favorite". That way you have the latitude and longitude already set. The current screen situation won't allow for setting one.

My problem, however, is that OffRoad doesn't seem to be picking up ANY GPS data from the TT720. Per TT itself, I have several satellites and a normal current position fix, but when I go to OffRoad, I get no position display on the left side of the screen and the compass never does anything when I move.

Is anyone getting this to work on a 720, and is there any other magic involved?

Ask a Question