Where to find custom voices?

I have been searching the internet for about 30 minutes trying to find a site that has custom tom tom voices for free download. I have found several sites that seem to have some attempt at being what im looking for. However, most of them look like a 7 year old made them, and NONE of them actually seem to have any files.

Can someone please either reply with a solid site with free tom tom voice download files, or PM me with the link.

Thank you,

Uh.....have you tried Home itself where you can download a bunch of free and some pay voices......

Add Voices.........

Also, there is this link

I downloaded a load of the free voices for my tomtom and most of them were poor. I thought about making my own, there is a website called Boldago where voice talent looks for work. It's not that hard to produce your own. The free ones can be a little dodgy

I have been searching the internet for about 30 minutes trying to find a site that has custom tom tom voices for free download. I have found several sites that seem to have some attempt at being what im looking for. However, most of them look like a 7 year old made them, and NONE of them actually seem to have any files.

Can someone please either reply with a solid site with free tom tom voice download files, or PM me with the link.

Thank you,

Just remember computer voices are the only ones that can speak street names. good luck

I downloaded a load of the free voices for my tomtom and most of them were poor. I thought about making my own, there is a website called Boldago where voice talent looks for work. It's not that hard to produce your own. The free ones can be a little dodgy

Just Wondered if you ever found the voices you were looking for?

Cheers

Ask a Question