Where to find a good backup for go720 with no map?

Im have the exact same issues. .except mine started with the last update .. I too have never used an SD card. . Im on a PC with Vista. . Tech had me reformat .. (saving several folders to my desktop) the device shows all the stuff there when I connect to the computer .. but I cant get it to move beyond that darn flashing SD car .. with or without one in it. .

There is got to be a solution for this. What have you tried to fix it?

Under the category of what is there to lose.............

You may want to uninstall the application and try to revert to an earlier one for a 720...

Under the category of what is there to lose.............

You may want to uninstall the application and try to revert to an earlier one for a 720...

I tried all of the 3 application with no luck.
I extract the files to the tomtom drive. Eject from my computer, do a pin reset and tomtom comes back to the same SD card with a red X on it.
If I go to home and do the operate my go, the unit shows me the actual application I have installed and lets me operate the tomtom.
So is probably not the application. Unless I am doing something wrong.

Im have the exact same issues. .except mine started with the last update .. I too have never used an SD card. . Im on a PC with Vista. . Tech had me reformat .. (saving several folders to my desktop) the device shows all the stuff there when I connect to the computer .. but I cant get it to move beyond that darn flashing SD car .. with or without one in it. .

Do you have ans SD card with you? Maybe you have better luck than I do. Try installing the app there to see if the tomtom will start normally now. Mine did not work.

Ask a Question