Where send for Repairs USA?

Where can I send my Tom Tom one 3rd Edition for repairs in the USA?????
I am unfamiliar with any repair facility (TomTom OR 3rd party) in the U.S.

What's broken, specifically?

http://www.sharc.net/gps_repair.htm All of the information I've seen on their site ref GPS refers to "G-Brand", as though they only deal in Garmin brand repairs for GPS.

Gps-Navigation Repairs While these guys previously specialized only in the repair of in-vehicle systems, it appears they may be doing stand-alone units now. At least TomTom is listed. Worth a check at least.

I am surprised to learn that TomTom itself does not offer a paid-for repair service for their out-of-warranty devices. Of course a repair plus shipping would often be more expensive than a brand new device, and especially so if one's map(s) would also benefit from updating..

I am surprised to learn that TomTom itself does not offer a paid-for repair service for their out-of-warranty devices. Of course a repair plus shipping would often be more expensive than a brand new device...
Perhaps - but I can tell you that Garmin does repair their units or return refurbs for a flat rate which is often far less than the price of the unit. At least it's true for their handhelds - I would imagine that it's the same for their automotive units. Never had to try that.

Ask a Question