Where send for Repairs USA?

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740TM Live, GO 1535 Live, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, TomTom Bridge
Where can I send my Tom Tom one 3rd Edition for repairs in the USA?????
I am unfamiliar with any repair facility (TomTom OR 3rd party) in the U.S.

What's broken, specifically?

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
GO720, GO740TM Live, GO 1535 Live, Via 1535, Via 1605, GO 52, GO 600, GO 620, GO 630, TomTom Bridge
http://www.sharc.net/gps_repair.htm All of the information I've seen on their site ref GPS refers to "G-Brand", as though they only deal in Garmin brand repairs for GPS.

Gps-Navigation Repairs While these guys previously specialized only in the repair of in-vehicle systems, it appears they may be doing stand-alone units now. At least TomTom is listed. Worth a check at least.

Miami Beach FL, New York NY and London UK
TomTom Model(s)
Android apps.
I am surprised to learn that TomTom itself does not offer a paid-for repair service for their out-of-warranty devices. Of course a repair plus shipping would often be more expensive than a brand new device, and especially so if one's map(s) would also benefit from updating..

Ad

Advertisements

canderson

TomTom Model(s)
I am surprised to learn that TomTom itself does not offer a paid-for repair service for their out-of-warranty devices. Of course a repair plus shipping would often be more expensive than a brand new device...
Perhaps - but I can tell you that Garmin does repair their units or return refurbs for a flat rate which is often far less than the price of the unit. At least it's true for their handhelds - I would imagine that it's the same for their automotive units. Never had to try that.

Ask a Question