Where is my own voice, how do I make it work

Hi,

I recorded my own voice to see what this feature looks like. But Where is my own voice, how do I make it work ?

Please could someone tell me how to select and install my own recording ?

Thanks,
George

Hi,

I recorded my own voice to see what this feature looks like. But Where is my own voice, how do I make it work ?

Thanks,
George

Why on earth would you want to have yourself giving yourself directions? That's kinda weird.

Why on earth would you want to have yourself giving yourself directions? That's kinda weird.

I did it for my TomTom One. There just arent any good New England accent voice directions out there. ;) Where else are you gonna hear "Hey, bang a U-ey"?

I was not aware of a built-in feature that allows you to record your own voice (I have a TomTom One 3rd ed.).

However, if you want to create your own voice files to add to your TomTom, take a look at VIFTOOL, described on http://tomtom.gps-data-team.com/tomtom_voices.php.

I did it for my TomTom One. There just arent any good New England accent voice directions out there. ;) Where else are you gonna hear "Hey, bang a U-ey"?

That's awesome. Does it also say: "Wikkid Pissah -- you made it -- now go get a fricken' frapp." ?

Ask a Question