Where are the TT's color schemes..?

TomTom Model(s)
Where are the factory map color schemes located? They aren't in the schemes directory. I'm curious to see how the code for their 'Grays' look.

-- peer

Last edited:
They are not accessible in the file system any more (from V6). In V5 and earlier you could edit all the files because they were all there in the file system.

Yea, thanks Runarg. I'm still curious to know the code for their 'Grays' scheme. Any idea where I can find it?

-- peer

Yea, thanks Runarg. I'm still curious to know the code for their 'Grays' scheme. Any idea where I can find it?
I may have it in my home PC from an older TT version. I will check when I come home from work (I am 9 hours ahead of you!:) )

Here is the Greys color scheme from a previous version. I can not guarantee that it is 100% identical with the one they use today, but you can check:)

Attachments

• GREYS_ORIGINAL.zip
    944 bytes · Views: 318
Last edited:
Runar...
..you wrote:
> I may have it in my home PC from an older TT version.

Thanks again -- super cool. However, what I'm looking for is a way to get black text on all street names (as the original 'Grays' scheme has) instead of white text with black borders. Unfortunately, the 'Grays' scheme you gave me, has the white text. Well, at least we tried ;^)

> I am 9 hours ahead of you!

Ja, jeg vet. Du skjoenner det, jeg er ogsaa norsk (fra vestlandet) og foelger med hva klokka er hjemme, (kan ikke vekke opp folk da jeg ringer hjem).

Alt godt,

-- peer

Too bad. I will check tomorrow if I have more old files. Where did the Grays scheme that you want come from?

Ja, jeg vet. Du skjoenner det, jeg er ogsaa norsk (fra vestlandet) og foelger med hva klokka er hjemme, (kan ikke vekke opp folk da jeg ringer hjem).
Det er vel ikke s? mange som skj?nner dette? Men du m? f? deg ?, ? og ? p? tastaturet:D

Ask a Question