When will I get my download link - Maps ?

I paid for a new map around 5 hrs ago now. The transaction has gone through in minutes and is marked completed but I still don't have my download link.....

I really purchased these maps to go on vacation in the morning expecting the download link to come through in seconds like just about any other download vender you care to mention.

Does anyone else have any experience of the times involved ?

Thanks !

I paid for a new map around 5 hrs ago now. The transaction has gone through in minutes and is marked completed but I still don't have my download link.....

I really purchased these maps to go on vacation in the morning expecting the download link to come through in seconds like just about any other download vender you care to mention.

Does anyone else have any experience of the times involved ?

Thanks !

You could try through Home....Add Maps/voices icon. If that's a no go, try logging into your account at TomTom. Select Support/My TomTom and see if it's listed their under 'My Orders'.

Or, in TTHome, select 'Update My TomTom. See if it's offered as a dl there.

You could try through Home....Add Maps/voices icon. If that's a no go, try logging into your account at TomTom. Select Support/My TomTom and see if it's listed their under 'My Orders'.

Or, in TTHome, select 'Update My TomTom. See if it's offered as a dl there.

Perfect. Thanks very much for that :)

It was in update my TomTom !

Ask a Question