What's going on!

TomTom Model(s)
720, 330S
Hey everybody-- just wanted to introduce myself-- I'm 25, from Washington,DC and work in PR-- I'm very interested in purchasing a GPS unit so thought this would be a great forum to get some feedback-- look forward to meeting everyone!

Hey everybody-- just wanted to introduce myself-- I'm 25, from Washington,DC and work in PR-- I'm very interested in purchasing a GPS unit so thought this would be a great forum to get some feedback-- look forward to meeting everyone!

P.R.? as in Puerto Rico? kool I went to school there when I was a kid. i lived there 5 years! And that's where I had my first mini bike! I contacted a bunch of classmates and am planning to go to P.R. next year for a reunion! I noticed on my U.S. Map that P.R. is in there but no Poi's so I'm working on that! So I and my TT510 will be ready. Welcome to this forum and if you haven't gotten a TT yet get it! They are great and fun. This is my second!
George

Welcome

Welcome. I'm a fairly new member myself. Like yourself I really didn't much have a clue as to what GPS to buy when I decided to get one. I bought the GO910 after doing some research on the best way to go, and I have been really impressed with my decision to go with this model. The device itself is absolutely great, but the support from TomTom on getting updates and accessories leaves something to be desired.

I'm also disappointed on accessories /updates: Car connect, TMC, Alternative mounting kit, Speed cams for US.

Hiya :D
I think you would do fine with a GO 910, adding POI's on this forum would certainly be useful ;)

It's a matter of time before TMC and Carconnect kit are gonna be there, here we also have to wait a few weeks before you actually have one.

Ask a Question