What video games do you play?

I will do that. Madden has been pretty stagnant for a few years, but I'm not exactly what sure is available for there to change. Not saying that its perfect, but I'm the NFL has put some limitations on it.
I just went to gamestop and pre-ordered 2K8 all-pro football and it will be out JULY 17!!!! So you will have more info on it months before Madden comes out. Also if you go to gamestop's web site they have a write up on 2K8 football. I'm also ready for something new.

I just went to gamestop and pre-ordered 2K8 all-pro football and it will be out JULY 17!!!! So you will have more info on it months before Madden comes out. Also if you go to gamestop's web site they have a write up on 2K8 football. I'm also ready for something new.

Cool, thanks for the input.

I often play games online izigames directly on the website, the convenience here is that I can play right away without having to download. There are also many game genres to choose from.

Last edited:
Being 50 years old, the only video game I would play is something like Rome II or one of those earlier ones where you can build an empire. I used to play baseball games on PC, but my real love of video games ended when you could no longer put 25¢ in a full-size machine and play a fun game of Pac Man or Galaga or Dig Dug-

Ask a Question