What video games do you play?

TomTom Model(s)
Hi Everyone,

Just curious as to what video games (if any) you play?

I play:

America's Army
Aces High II

and sometimes Company of Heroes

Regards!

I'm a FPS shooter guy but not into the tom clancy/ww2 sims. I much prefer games where I'm given a gun, and tons of sissy bad guys to destroy. Doom and quake are still the best FPS games ever IMHO.

I'm a huge God of War fan. They just announced a game for the PSP. Looks like I'll have to get one of those now. Don't own any nextgen systems yet. Price is still a bit too steep for me.

Xbox 360...Play lots of Ghost Recon 2, Rainbox Six-Vegas, and have been playing Tiger Woods '07 a lot lately. NCAA Football is good too and will probably get back into it now that college football season is coming soon.

I use to be big into Halo 2, but I haven't had time to play in the last few months. I'm sure Ill get back into it when 3 comes out.

Xbox 360 user. I've been playing Gears of War since the minute I got it (Dec. 06). Also a heavy madden player. Just wrapped up crackdown.

PC gamer!

Supreme Commander though mostly at the moment having a memory lane trip to GTA: San Andreas... Sup Com just playable dual gfx on my system-on-steroids...

PSP: Burnout Legends and Metal Gear Portable Ops...

I use to play xbox 360 a lot, but I can't find the time anymore. I was a big Madden and Halo fan. Gears of War was pretty cool and I was into that for a while.

I use to play xbox 360 a lot, but I can't find the time anymore. I was a big Madden and Halo fan. Gears of War was pretty cool and I was into that for a while.

haha, you gotta find the time again man...if you ever make it back online, send me a PM so I can get you in some gears matches and beat you in madden.

Xbox 360: lego star warsII(with my kids), Waiting for Forza 2 and 2k8 all-pro football and PC Battlefield 2142.

Why 2k8 all-pro football instead of Madden '08?
I just read an article on all-pro 2k8 and it seems like it might be pretty good. You can pick your own teams. We already know 2k had great game play. They even said certain things they could not do with the NFL license like show injuries or have players talk and more line trash talk and chatter. They could not put words in player mouths. Also once a player retires they are no longer under the control of the NFL. 2K says they wanted to bring fun back to football. I always thought 2K football feel and game play was better. Madden has got to the point where they just change the number do a mild tweak and charge you for a new game. I willing to give 2K a try. Read the game informer article and tell me what you think. I really want to know what others think. Thanks

I will do that. Madden has been pretty stagnant for a few years, but I'm not exactly what sure is available for there to change. Not saying that its perfect, but I'm the NFL has put some limitations on it.

Ask a Question