What Version is most current EUROPE maps for 920

F22

I purchased the 920 in December. I now see that I have v 710.1576 maps of Europe.

I just called TT yesterday and they did provide access to the US maps and they updated. (update took about 5 hours - so plan accordingly). I did have to ERASE the files in the US folder to make room (I had a copy on my computer). Oh, I should add, that during the US update, all of my Europe Maps were erased - thankfully, I had a backup.

I think that there are newer maps for Europe but I'm not sure. I did change to Europe in TT Home and then asked to check for latest updates. Only a Mapshare offer came up.

How does one go about updating the Europe maps on the 920. (I should add, that during the US update, all of my Europe Maps were erased - thankfully, I had a backup).

And depending on the answer, I may have to call TT again to request politely the Europe map updates. I did mention that in my call and in my email correspondence - I had to call, find my receipt, scan my receipt, email my receipt, call them again....

I may have to think carefully before I recommend TT to friends - not a way to win friends and influence people!

I purchased the 920 in December. I now see that I have v 710.1576 maps of Europe.

I just called TT yesterday and they did provide access to the US maps and they updated. (update took about 5 hours - so plan accordingly). I did have to ERASE the files in the US folder to make room (I had a copy on my computer). Oh, I should add, that during the US update, all of my Europe Maps were erased - thankfully, I had a backup.

I think that there are newer maps for Europe but I'm not sure. I did change to Europe in TT Home and then asked to check for latest updates. Only a Mapshare offer came up.

How does one go about updating the Europe maps on the 920. (I should add, that during the US update, all of my Europe Maps were erased - thankfully, I had a backup).

And depending on the answer, I may have to call TT again to request politely the Europe map updates. I did mention that in my call and in my email correspondence - I had to call, find my receipt, scan my receipt, email my receipt, call them again....

I may have to think carefully before I recommend TT to friends - not a way to win friends and influence people!

I believe that the Europe 7.15 is the newest European map as is the North American 7.15 map.

7.15 is the latest BUT it takes up much more room than the 7.10 version. So much in fact that you can not have both North American and European maps installed at the same time (unless you have a SD card). I found that I had to move the other map sets to my pc first where TT Home would not download it without the storage space needed being free. good luck

Ask a Question