Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Rider Series

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • TomTom app for iPhone, iTouch

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Aus/NZ have a couple of odd numbered models that we don't see anywhere else, don't they? Like the 250? Can recall for certain what these were. Especially as there's no "Other" in this list, it'd need to be pretty complete.

Other than that, looking good.

Seems a mod can only have 10 options in a created poll. I guess an admin can do many more.....

Could stick the Via in with the 1XXX models and at least free up one slot for "Other"... The platform is going to remain pretty much the same across that entire line, isn't it?

If the announcement at CES was correct, we'll start to see the Via pop up in the poll here in the U.S. pretty soon, too, right?

Rider Pro

Geez, I'm the only person who has voted to own the Rider (Pro) as well!
For perspective owners, some observations.
I find the screen too small.
It really benifits from adding a sun shield (look on Ebay) as the screen is next to useless when any sunlight hits it.
It really would benifit from a software upgrade to allow larger font for the actual GPS monitored speed vs maximum road speed.
I've found lots of incorrect speed limits and more than a few incorrect road details, turn offs on the latest map for Australia. (i.e The Hume Highway, one of our largest main highways between Sydney and Melbourne) is only registed as a 100kph road when we all know its 110kph.) Effectivly the overspeed alarm always goes off early.
A glaring issue, it ships without a mains power cable here in Oz, and as we have such long distances between anything, its a $50 add on plus postage. A major rip off by TT for bike riders.
Hope this is of interest to other perspective owners.
I would have gone with the Garmin if I had know of these issues.

Best wishes.

Ken

Ask a Question