What to put on SD card

TomTom Model(s)
GO630
Hi, I am a nubie to the form and TT. I got my new GO630 two days ago and have tried to follow the inputs from the form. The first thing out of the box I hooked it up to my Mac and did a finder backup of the internal memory. Then I turned Spotlight off for that folder. Then I let TTH update the app and maps and whatever. Then I did another finder backup of the system. Everything seems to be working just fine at this point and I linked my Motoroal V3 cell to the TT , transfered the phonebook and made a few calls -- life seems good!!

I installed a 4GB SD card and it comes up on the computer as a NO NAME 4GB volume, so I put some photos on it and that seems to work just fine also. So now I have 4GB on the TT and I am not sure what to put on it. Do I need to duplicate the internal system on the SD? I don't have a need for any more maps at this time. So can you give your inputs on what should go on this card

Thanks and cheers, Jim

Maps are the main reason for the SD card with that device, if it has the mp3 player capability then you can also add mp3 tracks to the card although I seem to remember the 630 doesn't have all the features of the other x30 devices) - Mike

Ask a Question