Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Vodaphone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • U.S. Cellular

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Prepaid (Boost, Virgin etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anyone else have a Sprint phone and notice after 2 years the battery just won't hold a charge for anything longer than one phone call? I voted sprint obviously, but getting a Nextel for work and hoping to go to Cingular for home...

I just ported over to verizon from sprint last wednessday. I worked for sprint for 2 years until i was recently laid off...booo sprint hehehe

Hey, my sister also worked for Sprint and was recently laid off! I use Cingular only because my company pays for my cell phone and I don't even see the bill, which is soooo nice! But I don't have a choice of carriers.

Verizon didn't meet my needs, so now I am with Cingular. Back to a good ole' Blackberry! I will never abondon you again Blackberry..I am sorry!!!!!!!

T-Mobile and just port over from Sprint.... And yeah sprint sucks (I can now finally say it without Jason getting pissed off hahaha ;) ). On the side note.. I will have 2 Sprint phones up for sale in the Classified section shortly.

Cingular.

I know everyone has had problems with just about every carrier out there. We were verizion customers prior and had nothing but trouble from them. When it came time to bail we went to Cingular and have been extremely happy with them for over 2 years now.

I have Cingular as well. My company pays for it so can't complain. I'm cool with it since we are getting ready to release some new phone called the iPhone. :) Maybe somebody has heard of it.

Ask a Question