Western Europe Maps

Hi,
I have the XL Routes (uk version) and have just ordered the western europe maps. When I went to download it says that I do not have enough space on the device and I need to make space - which basically means I have to delete the GB maps, which I don't want to do. I only really want the France map, but thought i may as well get the lot ! My question is, if I delete the UK maps and install the European ones, will I be able to deselect all of the european countries I don't currently need and then re-install the UK ?

Thanks,
James.

The western europe map is a continuous map that includes the UK and France. You can't split it into parts.

It contains everything the UK map has, so you'll be fine removing the UK map and replacing it with Western Europe (after a backup)

The western europe map is a continuous map that includes the UK and France. You can't split it into parts.

It contains everything the UK map has, so you'll be fine removing the UK map and replacing it with Western Europe (after a backup)
James,
when you make that back up make sure you use Windows Explorer, not he HOME software built in back up.

Ask a Question