weird POI question

Hi, Does anyone know what's going on with with my One? I don't know how to access all the POIs. One example is that I can pull up a POI by its full name (which only works when I know the full name), but I can't browse for it in the POIs. I can't get at it by type of POI, or by having only a part of its name. In other cases, I can get to it by one word in the name, but not by the other (e.g., Cafe Flora in Seattle I can only get by 'Cafe Flora' or 'Flora;' it doesn't come up in the list if I type 'cafe' under restaurant POIs). Is there some other route I can take, some other keys I can push, to get fuller listings? I'm not understanding why, if the information is in fact in the unit, I can't access it by the way that makes the most sense...Thanks!

I did a search for POI Cafe Flora in Seattle. It returned a response that was 2.4 miles from the search location. I then did a search for Cafe...The search page will only return 4 pages of responses. There were 4 pages of matches closer than Cafe Flora.

What you might want to do rather than clicking the search button is to click the blue arrow and then enter the restaurant POI category...and then start typing the name. You have to type "cafe f" before there are less than 4 pages of matches via this method.

Ask a Question