Wawa Stores - 1.3

TomTom Model(s)
TT 1 (NE)
OK, here it is - ALL of the WAWA Stores located in DE, MD, NJ, PA and VA! :)

FINAL REVISION v1.3

Attachments

• Wawa.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Thanks Pedro, you're a 'good egg'! ;) Is it possible to make a Wawa STICKY when I'm finished? :eek:

BTW Maryland is done, now on to Virginia! TG Wawa's aren't located all over the US! :eek:

Mike L.

Thanks Pedro, you're a 'good egg'! ;) Is it possible to make a Wawa STICKY when I'm finished? :eek:

BTW Maryland is done, now on to Virginia! TG Wawa's aren't located all over the US! :eek:

Mike L.

Stickied. Just make sure when you update to edit the OP so there is only the one attachment in the thread. It'll avoid the confusion.

Agreed. I also would recommend to add a note when the updated revision was made and what was udpated.

D-F thanks for the STICKY! :) Is it possible to change the STICKY to just Wawa Stores? Can you remove NJ and the version number as it's not just the NJ locations anymore, and the version is different as well? :confused: I tried when I edited the OP but I wasn't able to change the title. :(

Mike L.

D-F thanks for the STICKY! :) Is it possible to change the STICKY to just Wawa Stores? Can you remove NJ and the version number as it's not just the NJ locations anymore, and the version is different as well? :confused: I tried when I edited the OP but I wasn't able to change the title. :(

Mike L.

No problem bud. Keep up the good work.

Wawa poi

Thanks for the wawa poi Mike L. I had made some myself. i will combine the two ov2 files and have a more complete poi file. Thanx

Thanks for the wawa poi Mike L. I had made some myself. i will combine the two ov2 files and have a more complete poi file. Thanx

No problem Jim...but that one's been around for a while! If you have any NEW addresses, deletions, or corrections, let me know and I will update the original file. ;)

ML

wawa..my fave coffee...how do i move this to my tomtom if i am not using a sd card...do i need a sd card?

thanks

OK, here it is - ALL of the WAWA Stores located in DE, MD, NJ, PA and VA! :)

FINAL REVISION v1.3

Am I right in understanding that MapShare does not update these POIs. How can I update Wawa in Gainesville, VA to

N 38.79311
W 77.62277

Long time no new WAWA

If anyone wants an updated version of the WAWA file visit POIFactory.com and download it from there. I posted the original file, but I handed it off last week and it was promptly updated...! :eek:

I know, it's about time!:rolleyes:

ML

Ask a Question