Wawa POIs

wawa poi

Here is your Wawa poi I had troble looking in your area.
I have made a few what you can do now is look at wawa.com and put the addresses in.
George

Attachments

• wawa.ZIP
    1.9 KB · Views: 355
Wawa Poi

He said he was from PA. ! :rolleyes:
How ever it wasn't easy ! some towns are hard to find some new roads are not on the map! But as you know once you have the BMP and File ready and put a few in there then the POI's can be updated by the person who asked for it. I hope the people I help with thier POIs are happy.
P.S. Need to talk with you when you got a chance. I know we are handicaped due to time difference. But a good way to talk for free is SKYPE www.skype.com we can talk and see eachother for free! I have help people do things by showing them via web cam and talking to him over the web!
George

He said he was from PA. ! :rolleyes:
How ever it wasn't easy ! some towns are hard to find some new roads are not on the map! But as you know once you have the BMP and File ready and put a few in there then the POI's can be updated by the person who asked for it. I hope the people I help with thier POIs are happy.
P.S. Need to talk with you when you got a chance. I know we are handicaped due to time difference. But a good way to talk for free is SKYPE www.skype.com we can talk and see eachother for free! I have help people do things by showing them via web cam and talking to him over the web!
George

I appreciate your help. I'm amazed at how quickly you responded. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to update the POI file to add addresses.

Thanks,
Bob

Update your Poi

Hi Bob,
here is a simple way to do your own Poi.
Go to www.wawa.com and go to store locator.
Turn on your TT and go to page 2 of 3 tap find then tap address then tap street and house number write city then write street then number then tap blue dot then tap add oas poi select catagory (Wawa) and tap icon and you are done! you will have a new poi on the address you just inserted!

Hope explanation was easy!
Regards,
George

(P.S.) It is quite difficult to find some of the addresses some roads are not shown! Good luck!

Ask a Question