Want to roll back from version 8.010 to 7.166

I need help I want to roll back to an older version so I can use the itinerary function.
I have version 8.010 and want to go back to 7.166 I already downloaded the older version, But I will need to install it manually, as I already backed up my tt v3 in home.
Im new and need some help.
Thank you

Make a full Windows Explorer backup, not Home, of your unit's contents.

Then use Home to remove the application from your unit. Then expand the file containing 7.166 and put the files into the root directory of the TT unit.

Worked great.
Just needed that little push in the right direction.I now backed up to home with the older version, just in case I update on accident.
Thank you

An EXPLORER backup, not HOME, is a better method!

Oh yes.
I backed it up that way to, I have a few back ups that way. Doin alot of reading, I didnt realize what you can do hith the tt.
I have loaded all the programs for intinery function, and can switch back an forth from stock functions to my custom ones on the fly. Now Im looking to name my own icons and learn how to use the intinerary properly.
This is fun.
Thank you:)

Ask a Question