Waffle House

TomTom Model(s)
Looking for Waffle house for all of US there web site says that they
have 1500 locations... how do yo build a POI with that many..

Thanks in advance

Patience my friend.
Im hoping to get to this one and the others.
Im getting hungry thinking about this POI. :)

Pollo Loco POI

Looking for Waffle house for all of US there web site says that they
have 1500 locations... how do yo build a POI with that many..

Thanks in advance

Im sure they do have 1500 locations ..... where? I went to there site but you have to guess where they are I have started making the Poi but don't know all States where they are...... wrote to them and waiting for a reply...

Waffle House POI

Never got an answer from them so I tried doing it manually and trying to guess what cities they have them but I'm sure it's more than 1500 locations or I'm pretty close to being done. I don't know where they are located so this is what I have.... need some help!

Giorgio

Attachments

• Waffel House.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 394
Unzip the contents of the zip file and use Explorer to move them into the specific map folder on the unit.

I'm suprised the Waffle House, being a national chain, hasn't put together it's own POI database for download, pretty odd of a business model if you ask me. On the other hand, what do I know, I don't own my own restaurant chain. There's one in Lawrence, Michigan, in the middle of nowhere, have you added that one?

The vast majority of Tomtoms these days include the high-end POI file.

The high-end POI file has most Waffle Houses in the USA.

If you live in the South there's one nearby, almost guaranteed. There's nearly 1600 of them now!:eek:

They're multiplying like Dunkin Donuts in New England.

Ask a Question