Voice sentence syntax

TomTom Model(s)
One 130
I recently bought a TomTom One and am having a blast with it.

I am working on a voice where the messages are sung. This requires that I understand the flow of the phrases in order to have the song make sense.

I wrote a syntax chart with all phrases and can figured out how they flow except for RbExit1 through 6. I have never heard "First Exit", "Second Exit" or such in a sentence.

Anyone have an example of a sentence with them in? They seem to have something to do with the roundabouts.

Thanks

I recently bought a TomTom One and am having a blast with it.

I am working on a voice where the messages are sung. This requires that I understand the flow of the phrases in order to have the song make sense.

I wrote a syntax chart with all phrases and can figured out how they flow except for RbExit1 through 6. I have never heard "First Exit", "Second Exit" or such in a sentence.

Anyone have an example of a sentence with them in? They seem to have something to do with the roundabouts.

Thanks

Roundabouts sounds about right, although I think TomTom calls them something slightly different, here in the U.S, but cant quite remember what. at least. "At the roundabout ahead take the 2nd exit" is the best my memory can come up with from the from the few times I've heard them a while back.

tomtom calls it a "rotary"
Depends upon which of the voices you are using.

My TT has run across and advised regarding the "xth exit" off roundabouts/rotaries frequently here, so to the OP, yes, that is what they are for.

Ask a Question