Voice Prompt

Anyone know what file is used to prompt the voice chk file to activate?

I mean... how does it know to tell me 800 yards? Or right turn? There is a file saying open/play 800.ogg in data89.chk @ X then open/play TurnRight.ogg in data89.chk

This might have been asked before... sorry if it has. I have too many windows open tonight and i'm loosing where I left off.

clscoolsign.jpg

No one? Anyone?

The reason I ask is becuase I noticed a difference in the pre-installed voices and what they actually say versus the free downloadable ones that have the 59 phrases. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Sorry battom but I don't have the answer to your question.
Have you tried looking at this site?

Oh yeah!!! found that on day 2 of my TomTom ownership... remember I said I recored my own voice and am using that now but I want to record my wife instead... and whe my son is old enough to talk I'm having him on my ONE and on his grandfathers!!! hehe. Took me about 40 minutes start to finish to get it recored, compiled, and loaded.

My question was the prompt script for whent he voice gets activated. I've notice the free download voices (and the one I made) are slightly different fromt he stock preloaded voices.....

Ask a Question