Voice didn't work

I just completed a trip via the Massachusetts Turnpike and found that Susan did not provide any voice guidance upon exiting this road either Westbound or on our return Eastbound. All other voice guidance along the route worked OK. Any ideas?
XXL540

I just completed a trip via the Massachusetts Turnpike and found that Susan did not provide any voice guidance upon exiting this road either Westbound or on our return Eastbound. All other voice guidance along the route worked OK. Any ideas?
XXL540
Was it the same exit in both cases (getting off and getting back on), or are you saying it was an exit at both ends of the piece of the Mass Pike you were on? Which exit number? Was there another announcement JUST prior to the exit that took place for another reason .. such as "Keep Left" to avoid an exit lane?

I had voice prompts leading to Entrance/Exit 10 on this highway. There were no prompts at all while on the turnpike. No "keep left" as i passed various exits. There were no voice prompts as I approached Exit 3 and there were no prompts as to which way to turn at the end of the exit ramp. Prompts resumed after I continued on my way. The same conditions occurred on my return trip to Exit 10.

I had voice prompts leading to Entrance/Exit 10 on this highway. There were no prompts at all while on the turnpike. No "keep left" as i passed various exits. There were no voice prompts as I approached Exit 3 and there were no prompts as to which way to turn at the end of the exit ramp. Prompts resumed after I continued on my way. The same conditions occurred on my return trip to Exit 10.

Is it possible you have your volume set to 100% or the box to Link Volume to Car Speed checked? Try UNCHECKING that box and setting your maximum volume to 85% or less and see what happens. I use my TT 350 TM on the Mass Pike and don't have any issues (except for having to change those settings due to an issue with the last map update).

I did have volume linked to speed. I know that I thought that the volume seemed like it was being overdiven at high speeds. Is it possible that having the volume linked to speed can reduce it to very low levels at slow speed? I will pay attention to that in the future.
Thnx

I did have volume linked to speed. I know that I thought that the volume seemed like it was being overdiven at high speeds. Is it possible that having the volume linked to speed can reduce it to very low levels at slow speed? I will pay attention to that in the future.
Thnx

it is actaully a glitch with the latest map update. Lower your volume and uncheck the box and see if anything improves.

Ask a Question