View planned route

Hi. Apologies if this has been answered before, didn't find an answer in my forum search. I just purchased the XL 350TM and have a question about viewing my planned route. I'm coming from an old model Garmin that would tell me the upcoming route items at the push of a button so that I was prepared. How do I view the upcoming turns and such on this TomTom? Is that even an option to see step by step what's coming up?

Thanks!

After your route is determined by TomTom, route summary, Details, and you have options there....

After it calculates route, it pulls up a map with the options "change rouge" or "done" If I click done, it brings me to the navigation screen. What screen do I get route summary and options from?

I also have a Garmin unit but just received the same TomTom unit as a gift and am looking for the same feature. If anyone has some information on how to get the route summary while driving on a route or before selecting one it would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps my TomTom XL 350TM is running app version 9.101.516023.2, OS 515773

You can get a graphical picture of the route by tapping on the traffic bar on the right.

You can also use "browse map" and zoom/pan around at the steps in the route.

The text turn-by-turn listing is not available on EasyMenu models like the 350TM.

Last edited:

Ask a Question