Via 110 new Navcore update today

Hello all! I'm a GO530 user but i'm trying to help a friend with his new Via 110. He was complaining about the slow satellite detection, sometimes it takes 15 minutes to do it! I was checking for updates and there's a new Navcore for this unit, 10.110. Well....but where are the GPSquickfix updates..?? i really can't understand TomTom on this matter! Not a single gpsquickfix update after the release of this new models! Why they are being so slow on releasing updates for the new models..?

Welcome to TTF.

The fact is that the VIA is one model that requires the use of the cloud (web) based Home 3 interface. As such, the screen does not tell you what is being downloaded.

He IS using MyTomTom (Home 3) and NOT Home 2, right? Home 2 doesn't work on that model.

Thank you dhn. I have his Via 110 here on my pc, i'm using MyTomTom with his account. I guess there's no gpsquickfix for this model because of the slow satellite detection. A few day's ago he said to me "wow, your GO530 is much faster on getting the satellites, i just press the button and it's ready to start navigating"

Ask a Question